King Sound Speakers
The Prince II Electrostats
Huge sound and an electrostat that actually has bass!
Come by the store for a listen before you buy any speaker under $10,000.
You will be glad you did!
The Prince is now back in a brand new costume,
with a new design used on the ESL panels for better frequency response and dispersion.
This new design worked out quite well, this is a real full range speaker with a huge sound.
- Nearly 2,500 cm2 of sound reproduction area, with broader sound field,
suitable for any spacious living space, or a modest sized room.
- Truly full range frequency response.
- High quality lacquer finish on elegant oak side panel, can be painted or stained any color.
Light oak is standard finish.
- Frequency response : 48 Hz ~ 26 KHz
- Sensitivity: Equivalent to 84 db / 1W / 1m, measured at 4 meters
- Impedance: Normal 8 ohm
- Audio power ( min / max ): 50 / 260 Watts ( music )
- Power input: DC 11 ~ 15 V , 120 mA ( AC-DC adaptor included )
Upgraded charger is available.
- Size: 545 ( W ) x 80 ( D ) x 1733 ( H ) mm
- Weight: Net weight 21 Kg / Each.
You will want to hear these speakers, what a huge sound great with classical you get the full sound of a large orchestra.
Great with jazz because you get the full sound of the instruments.
Great with rock, like having the entire band in your room, big Marshal amps and all!